Apply for F20AS00019
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 National Fish Passage Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Continuous from October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2020 Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program (SEAYLP)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Starr and Zapata Counties, Texas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00011||Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2|
|F20AS00022||Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery|
|BOR PN 19 N027||Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F|
|G20AS00008||2020 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program Announcement|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2020||USFS Cooperative Weed Management Area RFA 2020|
|BOR DO 20 F003||WaterSMART Drought Response Program:Drought Contingency Planning Grants for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|A20AC00002||Bois Forte Wildland Fire Management|
|F20AS00032||Fox River NRDA|
|L20AS00006||OR/WA State-wide Wildlife Resource Management Program|
|L20AS00001||OR/WA Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
|USDA FS WERC 2020||2020 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity|
|L20AS00004||OR/WA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management|
|L20AS00007||OR/WA 2020 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L20AS00002||OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management|
|P20AS00009||Determining Relative Abundance and Distribution of the Endangered Humpback Chub Downstream of Pearce Ferry Rapid; Lake Mead NRA|
|USGS 20 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 20 FA G0006||Notice of Intent|
|W9127N2020001||Bonneville Vegetation Management Work Crew|
|P20AS00013||Fuels Reduction (Fire), Conservation Activiiters (Litter Removal); Lake Mead NRA|
|L20AS00005||OR/WA Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.