Apply for DE FOA 0001917
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Affordable and Sustainable Energy Crops (ASEC) Funding Opportunity Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2018 Submission Deadline for Letter of Intent 05/30/2018 500pm ET Submission Deadline for Full Applications 06/27/2018 500pm ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Great Lakes Piping Plover Protection, Monitoring and Research
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Improving Reentry for Adults with Co-occurring Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001917
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001917) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001926||Process Development for Advanced Biofuels and Biopower Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001908||Efficient Carbon Utilization in Algal Systems Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001921||Performance Improvements for Steam Based Power Cycles for Coal Boilers|
|DE FOA 0001920||Request for Information (RFI)- Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy and the Geosciences|
|BIA 000 0005 NABDI||Solicitation of Proposals for Economic Development Feasibility Study Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI)|
|DE FOA 0001931||Coal-Based Power Plants of the Future|
|DE FOA 0001932||RFI: Pathways to Success for Next-Generation Supersized Wind Turbine Blades|
|DE FOA 0001824||Building America Industry Partnerships and Research Priorities for High Performance Housing Innovation – 2018|
|BAA AFG ENERGY 2018||USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy|
|BAA AFG ENERGY2018||USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy|
|DE FOA 0001849||NOVEL METHODS FOR MAKING PRODUCTS FROM CARBON DIOXIDE OR COAL|
|DE FOA 0001903||RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Metrics|
|DE FOA 0001937||Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Based Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0001875||Integrated University Program (IUP): Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) & Monitoring, Technology and Verification (MTV)|
|DE FOA 0001946||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program Grantee Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|DE FOA 0001947||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0001948||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Priorities for Reducing Barriers to Deployment of Hydrogen Infrastructure|
|DE FOA 0001949||Notice of Intent: Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0001945||Zonal Isolation for Manmade Geothermal Reservoirs|
|DE FOA 0001950||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001836: “Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped Storage Hydropower”|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001917", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.