Apply for 19CS08
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Case Work with Women (CCW-W)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY2019 Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program Overseas Components
Previous opportunity: Coeur dâ¿¿Alene Basin Agriculture to Wetland Conversion Easements
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19CS08
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19CS08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2019 15805||OVW FY 2019 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
|OVW 2019 15804||OVW FY 2019 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations|
|SFOP0005530||2019 Humanitarian Research|
|VP 19 001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2019|
|19AIAA01||Institutional Corrections Research Network|
|19CS05||Pretrial Justice Curricula Revision and Development|
|005 FY2018SUPP USEMBPG||2018 Democracy Commission Grants Program|
|DEMCOM FY19 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|72067019RFA00004||Local Governance and Civil Society|
|OVW 2019 15603||OVW FY 2019 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 003||Alumni Speaker Outreach Program and Formation of County Chapters|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 003||U.S. Embassy Alumni Day|
|SFOP0005539||DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Tunisia|
|SFOP0005541||DRL Human Rights, Democracy, and Rule of Law in Libya|
|SFOP0005547||2019 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey|
|SFOP0005549||2019 Ethiopia and Kenya|
|SFOP0005554||2019 South Sudan|
|CS AC||Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity|
|LBN PAS 19 002||PAS Beirut-English Language Small Grants|
|LBN PAS 19 001||Notice of Funding Opportunity - PAS Beirut|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19CS08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.