Combating Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region (FOA ILAB 17 04)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 02, 2017 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 17 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OAA 17 000039||Sustaining Technical and Analytic Resources (STAR)|
|P17AS00750||Engage Youth & Volunteers at C&O Canal to Improve Park Resources and Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00751||Internships to Connect Parks, People, and Science|
|P17AS00762||Creating Climate Change Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using Enduring Features|
|P17AS00763||Interpretation, Education, and Volunteers Program Internship|
|P17AS00761||: Conduct Intensive Bat Population Surveys to Assess the Impacts of White Nose Syndrome in Parks of the National Capital Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0192||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center Projects|
|NPS 17 NERO 0199||Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation|
|P17AS00783||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS0084||Second Century Regional Resource Stewardship Assessment|
|P17AS00785||Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects|
|P17AS00786||Digital Signage Project|
|P17AS00790||Conduct geospatial analyses to assess habitat connectivity throughout the length of C&O Canal NHP|
|NPS 17 NERO 0216||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|FOA ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
|FOA ILAB 17 08||Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children|
|FOA ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P17AS00819||Support for Interpretive Media|
|P17AS00816||Resource Stewardhip Opportunities for Youth at Lewis and Clark National Historic Park|
|P17AS00827||Conduct and Implement Visitor Use Study for Improved Visitor Experience|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 17 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: