Apply for O BJA 2022 171344
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 22 DNA Capacity Enhancement for Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program (Formula)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.741.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 140 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FTIF-Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde
Previous opportunity: State Maternal Health Innovation & Data Capacity Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2022 171344
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2022 171344) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 597||Sedimentary Geology and Paleobiology|
|W81XWH 22 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 LRP IPA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 22 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 22 LRP TVA||DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award|
|W911NF 22 S 0010||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI)|
|SFOP0008972||Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative for the South Caucasus|
|22 598||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|PD 22 1265||Geometric Analysis|
|W81XWH 22 MBRP CTRA||DoD Military Burn, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 MBRP TTDA||DoD Military Burn, Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|DHS 22 ST 061 COE EXT001||Centers for Homeland Security - Extension of Period of Performance|
|W81EWF 22 HAB BAA||Harmful Algal Bloom Field Validation Program: Aquatic Nuisance Species, Broad Agency Announcement Special Topic Area.|
|W81XWH 22 CPMRP IIRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 CPMRP TRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 CPMRP CEA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Clinical Exploration Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP TBCCA 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award|
|DE FOA 0002759||Reaching a New Energy Sciences Workforce for High Energy Physics (RENEW-HEP)|
|W81XWH 22 PRP SIA||DOD Parkinson's Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRP IIRA||DOD Parkinson's Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2022 171344", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.