Apply for TOKYO PAS FY22 01 07
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Japan in the community development, education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2022 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: U.S-Japan Bilateral Youth Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central Africa
Previous opportunity: FY22 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TOKYO PAS FY22 01 07
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TOKYO PAS FY22 01 07) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TOKYO PAS FY22 01 08||FY2022 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Youth Empowerment and Multilateral Engagement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TOKYO PAS FY22 01 07", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.