GLNF-CESU Conduct Deer Survey on NMI-SLBE (NPS NOIP19AC00183)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GLNF-CESU Conduct Deer Survey on NMI-SLBE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Accelerator to End TB in India Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
Previous opportunity: NPS Career Development for Native American Youth Ambassador
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP19AC00183) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00266||GRRI CESU:Pilot Algal Assessment and Invasive Algae Detection at OZAR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00183", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: