International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in the Philippines (AT ATC 17 006)
- The Department of State, Office to Monitor-Combat Trafficking in Persons in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in the Philippines" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.019.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Revision Applications for Regenerative Medicine Innovation Projects (RMIP) (U54)
Previous opportunity: FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AT ATC 17 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00191||Implementation of Unique and Critical Elements of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|ISN ISNCTR 17 005||ISN CTR FY17 AQM Grants|
|USGS FA 17 0134||Notice of Intent - Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics and its Activities|
|USGS 17 FA 0135||HayWired Earthquake Scenario|
|USGS 17 FA 00136||HayWired Earthquake Scenario|
|P17AS00190||Three Ranger Interns at Independence NHP|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 006 SCA 04132017||Debates on Key Issues – Preparing the Afghan Population for Elections (Pashto Language)|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 005 SCA 04132017||Debates on Key Issues – Preparing the Afghan Population for Elections (Dari Language)|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 005||Increasing Womens Political Participation in Kuwait|
|P17AS00198||Draft Preparation for National Register Bulletin Update on How to Prepare National Historic Landmark (NHL) Nominations|
|P17AS00200||Field Ecology and Technical Support for Long-term Monitoring in National Parks of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network – 2017|
|SCAISB 17 AW 006 04202017||Public Affairs Section, U.S. Consulate General Lahore, Annual Program Statement—Punjab|
|ISN ISNECC 17 012||Strategic Trade Controls Seminars|
|BOR UC 17 N005||Automation and Management of Cultural Resources Information|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 007 SCA 04242017||Literature with Positive Messages for Afghan Youth|
|NOIP15AC01592 001||Administrative History of the Midwest Archeological Center, National Park Service|
|NOIP17AC00470||GLNF-CESU: Observational Research for St. Croix National Scenic River|
|17JD06||Crisis Intervention Team Training Curriculum Enhancement|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 008 SCA 04252017||Training Courses for Afghan Journalists at the Centre for Excellence in Journalism|
|SCAISB 17 AW 007 04252017||Engaging local audiences through interactive programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AT ATC 17 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: