LGBT Pride Month Film Festival 2020 (M NOFO 19 108 REPOST)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the community development, education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "LGBT Pride Month Film Festival 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $18,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Cooperative Threat Reduction Programming in Iraq
Previous opportunity: Foreign Affairs Information Technology (FAIT) Fellowship
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M NOFO 19 108 REPOST) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M NOFO 19 110 REPOST||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|H NOFO 19 101||Civic Engagement and Constitutional Rights: Comparing the U.S. and Indian Constitutions|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M NOFO 19 108 REPOST", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: