NCPE interns at National Capital Regional Office Mod #2 (P18AS00539)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NCPE interns at National Capital Regional Office Mod #2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2018 This announcement is not a request for applications. It is notification that NPS will award a task agreement under already competed Cooperative Agreement Number P17AC00225 with National Council for Preservation Education ..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $83,028.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- McClain, Garvin, and Stephens Counties, Oklahoma
Previous opportunity: Riparian Habitat Tool for Priority Species in Nevadaâ¿
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00539) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00561||HOPE Crew Project at National Capital Parks-East|
|NPS 18 NERO 0154||Spindle City Corps Trades Skills 2018-2019|
|P18AS00567||Create Youth Internships at Nez Perce National Historical Park|
|P18AS00577||MONOCACY NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD – Maintenance and Resource Management Interns|
|P18AS00580||Education Program Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0156||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry|
|NPS 18 NERO 0162||Park Landscape Condition Assessment Youth Internships|
|NPS 18 NERO 0164||Trails Intern for Deferred Maintenance and Volunteer Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0188||Visual Information and Outreach Youth Interns|
|P18AS00628||MONOCACY NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD – Maintenance and Reso|
|P18AS00635||ANTIETAM NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD-EDUCATION PROGRAM I|
|P18AS00636||Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration|
|NPS 18 NERO 0203||Visitor Services Intern to Provide Volunteer Coordination and Enhanced Recreational Opportunities|
|NPS 18 NERO 0205||Youth Perform Resource Management at Gateway National Recreation Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0206||Youth Provide Visitor Service & Conduct Outreach to Diverse Com|
|NPS 18 NERO 0207||Youth Assist with Museum Services and Plan & Deliver Programs|
|P18AS00668||Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field Training Program at Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00672||Veteran Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|ETA TEGL 4 18||Disaster Recovery National Dislocated Worker Grants to Address the Opioid Crisis|
|P18AC00698||Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00539", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: