Apply for L20AS00016
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 25, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Media Mentorship Program 2020
Previous opportunity: Education Programs and Teacher Workshops with Riverway Area Schools- SACN
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L20AS00016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L20AS00016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00012||FY20 Nevada BLM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00019||Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management|
|L20AS00020||Nevada Rangeland Resource Management|
|L20AS00023||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L20AS00022||FY2020 Nevada BLM Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00021||NV Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|USGS 20 FA 0053||Investigating vital rate drivers of Upper Mississippi River System (UMRS) fishes to support management and restoration|
|L20AS00068||Nevada Wildlife Resource Management|
|USDA NRCS TX URCP 20 GEN0010730||Texas NRCS Urban and Rural Conservation Project|
|NPSNOINTIRP20AC00424||(5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail at Tuscumbia Landing in Sheffield, Alabama|
|L20AS00089||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|L20AS00090||FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management|
|L20AS00074||Montana/Dakotas Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|F20AS00068||FY 2020 Modern Multistate Conservation Grant Program|
|L20AS00075||Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00078||Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L20AS00073||Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management|
|L20AS00076||Montana/Dakotas Wildlife Resource Management|
|USGS 20 FA 0115||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00094||BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L20AS00016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.