Notice of Intent (D17PS00673)
- The Department of the Interior, National Business Center in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.810.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Study of Media Professionals
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Prince George's County, Maryland
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (D17PS00673) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 27202||Human Environmental Relationships across the Southeast Region and Caribbean Using the National Park Service's Resources|
|F17AS00356||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|80JSC017N0001 FLAGSHIP1||Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|F17AS00364||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00365||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|P17AS00617||Update National Register Nomination for Cape Lookout National Seashore to include Slave Era Documentation|
|17 588||SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|G17AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F17AS00372||Endangered Species - Candidate Conservation Action Funds, Endangered Species - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00373||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P17AS00628||National Park Service- Historic Structures Reports for Mesa Verde National Park|
|F17AS00377||Migratory Bird Joint Venture|
|P17AS00648||Archive of Maritime History Interviews|
|F17AS00389||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00390||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|H98210 BAA 17 0002||Office of People Analytics (OPA) Research Fellowship Program|
|G17AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00127||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast|
|P17AS00672||Mary McLeod Bethune Council House|
|NNH16ZTT001N PS||ROSBio Appendix E: Solicitation of Proposals to Conduct Research In Parabolic and Suborbital Flights|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "D17PS00673", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: