Apply for PA FPT 18 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Title X Family Planning Clinical Training Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.260.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Asian Elephant Conservation Fund
Previous opportunity: Minority-Patient Derived Xenograft (PDX) Development and Trial Center (PDTC) Network (U54)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA FPT 18 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA FPT 18 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 046||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program|
|HRSA 18 052||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|PA FPR 18 002||FY18 Office of Population Affairs Research Grant Priorities|
|72049218RFA00001||TB Platforms for Sustainable Detection, Care and Treatment Activity|
|HRSA 18 012||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) – Registered Nurses in Primary Care (RNPC) Training Program|
|HRSA 18 008||Preventive Medicine Residency Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1801||Improving Student Health and Academic Achievement through Nutrition, Physical Activity and the Management of Chronic Conditions in Schools|
|HRSA 18 013||Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions|
|RFA IP 18 001||Reducing Disparities in Vaccination Coverage by Poverty Status Among Young Children: An Assessment of Parental Experience, Barriers, and Challenges with Accessing Quality Vaccination Services|
|HRSA 18 017||Regional Public Health Training Centers (PHTC) Program|
|HRSA 18 035||Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies|
|HRSA 18 065||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|HRSA 18 095||Increasing Organ Donation Awareness|
|HRSA 18 083||Children’s Safety Network Program|
|TI 18 002||Family Treatment Drug Court|
|TI 18 020||Opioid State Targeted Response (STR) Supplement (Short Title: STR Supplement)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1850||Evaluation of Human Resources for Health in the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA GM 18 001||Regional Technology Transfer Accelerator Hubs for IDeA States (STTR) (UT2 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1852||Partnering with Hanoi Medical University to Expand the Capacity to Implement Program and Operational Evaluation and Health System Strengthening in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16030301SUPP17||Strengthening Clinical and Laboratory Services at National Referral Level to Improve HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment in the Republic of Zambia, through the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA FPT 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.