Apply for P18AS00043
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Training Workshop for Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin," and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,296.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Supporting State Maternal and Child Health Policy Innovation Program
Previous opportunity: Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trials Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00043
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00043) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 18 F004||Watershed Implementation|
|F18AS00061||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2019 U.S. Standard Grants|
|P18AS00037||Characterizing the Marine Invertebrate Paleontology of Shellabarger Pass to explain the Geological Evolution of Denali National Park and Preserve|
|P18AS00049||Mosaics in Science Internship Program â¿¿ FY18|
|P18AS00050||NOTICE OF INTENT: Local Youth Employment for Natural and Cultural Resource Management: Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|BOR PN 18 N004||Methow Fish Tracking Study|
|P18AS00052||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|G18AS00019||FY18 National Climate Change & Wildlife Science Center Program|
|BOR UC 18 N008||Glen Canyon Adaptive Management Program - Zuni|
|P18AS00054||Lees Ferry and Lonely Dell Adaptive Reuse Planning|
|BOR PN 18 N005||Middle Methow Instream Flow Enhancement Project|
|P18AS00056||Notice of Intent: FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|W912EF182RFP0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak|
|BOR PN 18 N006||Project Development for the Sheep Creek Habitat Improvement Project|
|USGS 18 FA 0036||Notice of Intent - Research on Mapping Forest and Land Cover Change in Tropical Countries|
|BOR UC 18 N009||Glen Canyon Adaptive Management Program - Hopi|
|W912EF 18 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek and Tri-Rivers Area|
|F18AS00031||Transportation Fellow Program|
|BOR UC 18 N007||Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00043", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.