Apply for INL22CA0005 AMESEN COMPOLICE 10202021
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enabling Community-Oriented Policing in Senegal" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 26, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL22CA0005 AMESEN COMPOLICE 10202021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL22CA0005 AMESEN COMPOLICE 10202021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL22CA0004 AMEBURK COMPOLICE 10202021||Enabling Community-Oriented Policing in Burkina Faso|
|INL22GR0001||Strengthening justice sector by improving educational system in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|O OVW 2022 171010||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Targeted Support for the Muscogee Creek, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Seminole Nations in Oklahoma Special Initiative Invitation to Apply|
|O BJA 2022 171014||BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply - President-elect Security Assistance Reimbursement Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL22CA0005 AMESEN COMPOLICE 10202021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.