Improving Enforcement of Labor Laws in the Agricultural Export Sector of Costa Rica (FOA ILAB 17 03)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving Enforcement of Labor Laws in the Agricultural Export Sector of Costa Rica" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 02, 2017 Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Geographic Information System Research and Development for the Northeast Region of the National Park Service
Previous opportunity: Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 17 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0161||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center|
|FOA ILAB 17 04||Combating Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region|
|RFA OAA 17 000039||Sustaining Technical and Analytic Resources (STAR)|
|P17AS00750||Engage Youth & Volunteers at C&O Canal to Improve Park Resources and Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00751||Internships to Connect Parks, People, and Science|
|P17AS00762||Creating Climate Change Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using Enduring Features|
|P17AS00763||Interpretation, Education, and Volunteers Program Internship|
|P17AS00761||: Conduct Intensive Bat Population Surveys to Assess the Impacts of White Nose Syndrome in Parks of the National Capital Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0192||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center Projects|
|NPS 17 NERO 0199||Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation|
|P17AS00783||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS0084||Second Century Regional Resource Stewardship Assessment|
|P17AS00785||Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects|
|P17AS00786||Digital Signage Project|
|P17AS00790||Conduct geospatial analyses to assess habitat connectivity throughout the length of C&O Canal NHP|
|NPS 17 NERO 0216||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|FOA ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
|FOA ILAB 17 08||Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children|
|FOA ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P17AS00819||Support for Interpretive Media|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 17 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: