Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System (P17AS00330)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Improving Enforcement of Labor Laws in the Agricultural Export Sector of Costa Rica
Previous opportunity: Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00330) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00476||Geologic Mapping in Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River|
|17AC02||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Implementation Project|
|NOIP16AC00012 001||Centennial Cadet Scholars Program - CHYO|
|NOIP16AC01715||Historical Collection and Youth Engagement Program - CHYO|
|P17AS00441||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|P17AS00684||Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|P17AS00685||Field Ecology and Technical Support for Long-term Monitoring in National Parks of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network – 2017|
|P17AS00353||Partnership with the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology and the National Cave And Karst Research Institute for Federal Fiscal Year 2017-2018|
|NOI ILAB 17 09||Project to Reduce Child Labor and Improve Working Conditions in Agriculture in the Dominican Republic (DR)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0147||Conduct Archeological Excavations of a First African Site on Jamestown Island|
|P17AS00475||Partnering for Preservation Technology 2017|
|P17AS00453||Characterizing air quality in Carlsbad Caverns and other SW U.S. National Parks|
|P17AS00469||Sound and Light Ecology Research|
|NPSNOILAMR1701479||Professional care, management, and conservation of the parks museum collections.|
|P17AS00342||Assessing the Transferability of a Historic Resources Decision Support Model to Optimize Budget Allocation for Adaptation Planning|
|NPS 17 NERO 0151||Provide for Experiences in the Principles and Practices of Conservation in Visitor Services and Natural Resource Programs|
|NPS 17 NERO 0153||Youth Career Development Program|
|P17AS00712||Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments|
|P17AS00711||WOLF TRAP PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|17CS13||Safety Matters: Relationships in Women’s Facilities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00330", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: