Apply for INL18CA0051 INLAME AUROL 061118
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Professionalizing African Union Staff for Rule of Law Initiatives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $760,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Justice Sector Training, Research, and Coordination Plus (JusTRAC+) Program
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition (SAC): Round 1
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL18CA0051 INLAME AUROL 061118
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL18CA0051 INLAME AUROL 061118) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL18GR0052 INLAME LEBCOURT 061118||Court Archiving Project - Lebanon|
|SFOP0005176||SuSudan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Procedan Call Capacity Building: Supporting Engagement with the AU-HIP Peace Process|
|SFOP0005189||Law Enforcement Expertise Program (LEEP)|
|SFOP0005191||Justice Sector Training, Research, and Coordination Plus (JusTRAC+) Program|
|72052318RFA00004||Justice for the Disappeared in Nuevo Leon|
|SFOP0005179||Enabling Community-Oriented Policing in the Sahel|
|INL18GR0057 JUSTICE BANGLADESH 062118||Increasing Access to Justice in Bangladesh|
|OJJDP 2018 13583||OJJDP FY 18 Nonparticipating State Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13845||OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression: A Law Enforcement and Prosecutorial Approach to Address Gang Recruitment of Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|OJJDP 2018 14582||OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression Planning Grants Program|
|INL18CA0059 INLEA CRIMINALCODES 062918||Legislative Assistance to Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Criminal Procedure Codes|
|SFOP0005256||Building Court and Legal Capacities to Prevent and Combat Atrocities in Central African Republic|
|INL18GR0041 AMELEBANON JUSTSECTTRNG 0719||Justice Sector Technical Assistance Program|
|INL18CA0060 WHPCOSTARICA 07302018||Access to Justice for the Juvenile Offender Population: Opportunities for Judicial and Cultural Change - Phase II|
|INL18CA0063 AMELEBANON CORRPROF 07312018||Lebanon Corrections Professionalization|
|INL18GR0065 WHPCOSTARICA 08272018||Strengthening Judicial Response to Organized Crime in Costa Rica|
|DHS 18 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2018 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|INL19GR0003 EALEGAL MOLDOVAN 10162018||Legal Socialization in Moldovan Schools|
|INL19GR0004 EAFAM MOLDOVAN 10162018||Establishing a Family Justice Center in Moldova|
|INL19CA0006 WHPMEXICOTRANSPARENCY1182018||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Prosecutors’ Offices|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL18CA0051 INLAME AUROL 061118", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.