Apply for P19AS00353
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Seabird Surveys and Outreach in Resurrection Bay" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to the Seward Association for the Advancement of Marine Science dba the Alaska SeaLife Center. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Spindle City Corps Maintenance Team
Previous opportunity: Arizona Wildlife Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00353
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00353) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00448||Synthesizing information from the Glacier Bay nearshore ecosystem to inform park management.|
|P19AS00566||Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska|
|P20AS00053||Monitoring Glacier Change in Alaska¿s National Parks|
|P20AS00066||Satellite-Based Mapping and Modeling of Glacier Dynamics for Alaska; National Park Glacier Status and Trends 2.0|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00353", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.