Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0068
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Spindle City Corps Maintenance Team" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2019 THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service#8217s intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $69,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Coordinatination and Assitance Program
Previous opportunity: Seabird Surveys and Outreach in Resurrection Bay
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0068
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00383||Fellowships with the State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Division|
|P19AS00387||UW/NPS Research Center Support|
|P19AS00386||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0071||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|P19AS00389||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Mod 3|
|P19AS00391||Painting and Refurbishment of Bath House and Maintenance Shop|
|NPS 19 NERO 0070||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitor Center|
|P19AS00397||Building Bridges between Native Communities and National Parks|
|P19AS00400||Support Infrastructure Projects at Intermountain Region Parks|
|NPS 19 NERO 0076||Fostering Leaders: Facilitated Dialogs 2019 YPP-Youth Work Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0077||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|P19AS00404||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|P19AS00405||Refurbishment of The Lowndes Visitor Center|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY19 01||UNVIE Space Camp 2020 Youth Exchange|
|72049219RFA00010||New Youth Activity|
|P19AS00406||Online Exhibit of Historical Materials from Dry Tortugas National Park|
|NPSNOIDINO1900873||DINO SCA Education Interns|
|P19AS00416||Refurbishment of The Oaks and Carver Museum|
|P19AS00415||Public Land Corps Project to Repair and Sustain Trails|
|P19AS00417||Interns desired for interpretation and cultural resource duties; visitor services and historical interpretation, reclassifying research library, assisting with preservation and cataloging museum collection.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.